- An artificial intelligence is holding the Wonderland economy hostage, sending cryptic messages
- Infecting/infiltrating the networks of various buildings/places around Wonderland
- Different buildings for different puzzles, leading up to a fatal flaw, that in the end is a big joke.
- There are always 3 ciphertexts (except the first one!)
- Clue types:
- Old word/code word
- quote or pangram
- Number fact, folklore, weird info
- Always a clue: what the keyword is (related to the two other clues)
The final puzzle:
- More complex, presents 8 numbers, binary, decimal, sum, 2000, how many primes before, 1999 is number 33, l33t
- Each puzzle is presented on a page, so they have the details to work on it.
- Once they have the clues deciphered, they are ready to take the quiz.
- They take the quiz, which is password-protected and revealed by the puzzle's clue.
- When you take the quiz, it just says, Good work agent! Can you explain how you did it?
- Text box response. It cannot be empty. I go through and check, and award extra credit if they can explain what they did.
Each puzzle you pass gives you X extra credit.
Puzzlescharlesreid1.com wiki puzzles
Puzzle clues: Puzzles/Clues
Puzzles/Fall 2016/Puzzle 1: Hello POOKIE
Puzzles/Fall 2016/Puzzle 2: Et Tu, Brute?
Puzzles/Fall 2016/Puzzle 3: Et Three, Brute?
Puzzles/Fall 2016/Puzzle 4: Caffeine Cipher
Puzzles/Fall 2016/Puzzle 5: Toga Party
Puzzles/Fall 2016/Puzzle 6: Game of Drones
Puzzles/Fall 2016/Puzzle 7: Once Upon A Time Pad
Puzzles/Fall 2016/Puzzle 8: The Numbers Factory
Puzzles/Fall 2016/Puzzle 9: The Biggest Number You've Ever Laid Eyes On
Puzzles/Fall 2016/Puzzle 10: The Final ChallengeFlags · Template:PuzzleFlag · e