To find the smallest number with 2^n divisors:
Building a table with columns:
n, n^2, n^4, n^8, n^16, ...
Build a generator to generate these numbers dynamically.
- List of primes from sieve.
- List of queues or sub-generators, each accessing the list of primes and an internal counter
Ask the generator to populate up to MAX:
- It will generate all primes up to MAX
- It will decide the order in which to serve these up
How many primes up do we go for each column?
- If the number we are considering is above p, then we want to include p in the queue of primes that will be served up.
- If the number we are considering is above p^2, then we want to include p^2 in the queue of primes that will be served up.
Take the first element in the primes array, square it, and if we're above that, include it
Project Eulerproject euler notes
Round 1: Problems 1-20
Round 2: Problems 50-70
Round 3: Problems 100-110
Round 4: Problems 500-510
Round 5: Problems 150-160
Round 6: Problems 250-260
Round 7: Problems 170-180Flags · Template:ProjectEulerFlag · e