Stir-fried garlic chicken
- 1 tbsp Recipes/Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tbsp cooking wine or dry white wine
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1.5 lb boneless chicken thighs
- 4 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 20 snow pea pods, trimmed
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1.5 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 scallions, cut into 2 inch sections
- Mix cornstarch, wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and sugar in a bowl
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubed pieces
- Toss chicken in soy sauce mixture. Cover with plastic and let stand 20-30 minutes.
- Combine garlic and ginger on a plate. Combine onions and pea pods on another plate.
- Mix hoisin sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, soy sauce, red pepper flakes in a bowl
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add minced garlic and ginger and stir until garlic is slightly browned.
- Add chicken and quickly stir and flip in oil to keep pieces separate. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and swirl until stock is heated through. Add snow peas and onions, stirring once. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Uncover pan and add soy sauce mixture. Stir lightly until all pieces thoroughly coated.
- Sprinkle with with the scallions, stir lightly, remove to serving dish. Serve immediately.
recipesall the recipes.
Flags · Template:RecipesFlag · e