Binary Trees/Implementation Notes
from linked binary tree concrete implementation:
- Implements interface that implements another interface
- Node class is protected
- Protected createNode factory method
- Protected validate method
- Public attach, remove
The biggest problem was keeping all the functionality details straight. Knowing what choices to make.
- Protecting a method versus private method versus public method?
- Implementing an interface versus a class?
- Class within a class versus public class?
- Proper protection on a private utility class?
TreesPart of Computer Science Notes
Series on Data Structures
Abstract data type: Trees/ADT
Preorder traversal: Trees/Preorder
Postorder traversal: Trees/Postorder
In-Order traversal: Binary Trees/Inorder
Breadth-First Search: BFS
Breadth-First Traversal: BFT
Depth-First Search: DFS
Depth-First Traversal: DFT
Finding Minimum in Log N Time: Tree/LogN Min Search
Abstract data type: Binary Trees/ADT
Flags · Template:TreesFlagBase · e