Wifi Data Project
This page contains notes related to an undergraduate research project during the Winter 2016 quarter at South Seattle College.
Person-to-person communication primarily via email
Group communication primarily via slack
Sharing code and files via Github, Github Gists, and Slack
periodic CSV file dump from airomon-ng
load CSV file and parse with Python
turn CSV data into SQL data, populate SQL db with raw data
- post-processing with Python (pylab)
- analysis with Python (pylab)
Documentation of Steps
- Demo - demonstration of some of the basic pieces - aircrack, monitor mode, and sql
- Experiment1 - some scripts to prep for experiment 1
- Experiment2 - setting up pi to do capture when Pi is plugged in.
- Pandas Wifi - analysis of wifi data using pandas
Code related to this project can be found at the Github code page: